cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Holsclaw <holsc...@mac.com>
Subject Re: cocoon 2: session.xsl
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 22:58:13 GMT
Berin,

Thanks for the reply.

re: <session:set-attribute name="foo">value</session:set-attribute>

This is what I was doing but the java code generated by session.xsl had
syntax errors. I'll have to look into them again before I can be more
specific.

In an effort to get around that problem, I started using
XSPRequestHelper.setSessionAttribute directly. Unfortunately,
setSessionAttribute doesn't appear to be implemented yet.

I also, thought I could just get the HttpSession from the request object
but I can't seem to include/import anything from javax.servlet?

As a reminder I am using a cvs pull of c2 (day or two old) and Tomcat4
(beta3 and also tried a nightly build from last week) on Mac OS X.

Thanks again.
---
Dave