cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Friedrich <...@frontwire.com>
Subject Syntax of jdbc:mysql mysql connection.
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:44:54 GMT
Greetings all!

I am trying to connect to a mysql database via the following :

<esql:dburl>jdbc:mysql://test.domain.org/cocoontest</esql:dburl>

Do I need to specify the port as well? Also I gather the last section, cocoontest,
would be the database name. Is this correct? As it stands for now it gives me the
following when I try and access the page making the queries :

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error opening connection to dburl: jdbc:mysql://test.domain.org/cocoontest
at _usr._local._jakarta_tomcat_3_2_1._webapps._cocoon._t.populateDocument(_t.java:174)

If you need more info please let me know. Thanks for your time.

Cheers, Friedrich.