cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sungjin Chun" <u...@linuxone.co.kr>
Subject [Q] Resource Loading problem solved?
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2001 22:40:15 GMT
Hi,

I've asked the question on resource loading problem
in Cocoon 1.8.2 but there's no answer and I cannot find
definite answer on the archive too. Is this problem solved
in newer version ie. Cocoon2 ? Or the implementation is
incorrect? I've managed to user cocoon 1.8.2 by adding all
the servlet related jars and cocoon jar to the classpath
( I'm using orion app server, but this is the same method
I've used in resin servlet engine to use cocoon. )
Any better method?

Thanks in advance.