cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Navneet Joneja <Navneet.Jon...@Techspan.com>
Subject installing Cocoon as the XML handler on Weblogic 5.1 SP 8
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:48:49 GMT
Hi!
I am trying to install Cocoon as the XML handler on Weblogic 5.1.
I have managed to create an application context that passess all requests on
to cocoon for processing, as detailed in the installation guide and this
works fine.
However, if I want ALL XML files to be handled by cocoon, i just can't seem
to get this running.
I have cocoon installed in d:\cocoon and extracted the properties file there
too....

I added these lines to weblogic.properties:
weblogic.httpd.register.*.xml=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
weblogic.httpd.initArgs.*.xml=\properties=d:/cocoon/cocoon.properties

Then I tried using the same properties init as I did for the cocoon
application context (d:\weblogic\cocoonwar)

In both cases, it throws up saying that it can't open the properties file.
Does anyone have a workaround for this?
Thanks!
- Navneet

Navneet Joneja