cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: Dynamic value of the test attribute of a <xsl:if>
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:14:02 GMT

> > Simply add a top-level param to your stylesheet:
> >
> > <xsl:param name="mylanguage">en</param>
>                                ^^
>                This string should not be hard-coded.
>                The user should provide it in the URL.

Do you mean that mylanguage param name must be dynamic? I don't see how it
can be useful in this case.

If you want to get the name and the value of the request param in your
stylesheet, then you can simply generate something like:
<param name="your_param_name">param_value</param>
or
<param name="your_param_name" value="param_value" />

But remember, that in standart XSLT 1.0 you cannot create dynamic XPath like
this root/{$param}/something and get the result.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.