cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Neuenschwander" <a...@andi.ch>
Subject [C2] - logicsheet helper classes
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:36:56 GMT
I try to migrate my logicsheets from Cocoon 1 to Cocoon 2.

I used helper classes in my Cocoon1 logicsheets.

Now it seems my helper classes don't return any results after execution.
All parameters passed to my helper classes are ok, I changed the
logicsheets template functions to work with Cocoon2.

Do I have to extend the XSPObjectHelper class, for my custom
Helper Classes to work correctly?

If so, I have a problem because my Helper Classes are in another
package than for example XSPRequestHelper.

I couldn't find any example for a logicsheet which isn't a built in one.

Thx

    Andi