cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Production enviroment with cocoon
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 06:57:09 GMT
Hi all,
I have arrived at the fundamental moment: for the moment I developed services with Cocoon
in stage, but I must now go in production. My problem is the following: our services do 600000
users a day so I need a robust and superabounded system. We were using Apache as Web server
and two petitions of Jserv as Servlet Engine. Apache is able to find out when a Jserv dies
and in this case the other turns all the loaded.
Now I have installared Cocoon 1.8.2 with Jakarta Tomcat 3.2.1: I would like a superabounded
system with Jakarta and Cocoon. Has someone created a superabounded system with Jakarta? How
do the workers work? Is Tomacat competitive and stable as the Jserv?
What do you think?
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it

Data processing engineer