cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Neuenschwander" <a...@andi.ch>
Subject [C2] cocoon.xconf Connection Pool
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:19:30 GMT
In the cocoon.xconf file there is an entry for common jdbc connections:

<datasources>
   <jdbc name="personnel">
   <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
   <dburl>jdbc:hsqldb:${install.war}/cocoon/WEB-INF/db/cocoondb</dburl>
   <user>sa</user>
   <password/>
   </jdbc>
</datasources>

I changed this to:

<datasources>
   <jdbc name="personnel">
   <pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
   <dburl>jdbc:mysql://localhost/test</dburl>
   <user>test</user>
   <password>test</password>
   </jdbc>
</datasources>

and placed my JDBC Driver jar file in the WEB-INF/lib directory.

To get access to my MySQL Database, can I define the JDBC Driver
parameter like this:

<driver>org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</driver> ?

I couldn't find anything like this, even in the sources...

At the moment I can't use the <esql:pool>personnel</esql:pool> tag when I
use
the esql library.
When I use <esql:driver>...<esql:dburl>... <esql:username>...
<esql:password>
everything works fine.

How can I configure the connection pool in C2 correctly?

Thx