cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Neuenschwander" <a...@andi.ch>
Subject [C2] Content Aggregate Attribute Name?
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:06:42 GMT
Hi,

In the ContentAggregator class is a function named 'addPart' which has the
following
parameters:

addPart(String uri, String element, String namespace, String
stripRootElement, String prefix)

In the Sitemap the mapping names are:

uri = src
element = element
namespace = ns
prefix = prefix
stripRootElement = ???

for example:
<map:part uri="..." element="..." ns="..." prefix="..."  ???="yes|true"/>

I couldn't find out the corresponding name for the stripRootElement. The
only
thing I could find out is that it can have the values 'true' od 'yes' (and
'no' or 'false')

Where can I look for the correct mapping between the <map:xxx> sitemap tags
and java method calls?

Thx

    Andi