cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "flourish" <cocoo...@dork.com>
Subject error handling schemes
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:13:38 GMT
    How are people handling errors in Cocoon?  Up to now I've just had my
logicsheets throw an error.  I set handle.errors.internally to false when
I'm in production and false when I'm developing.  Then I created a general
error page that apache displays to users on a 500 error.  Ofcourse, this is
just a quick and dirty fix.  I already know I want to log errors to a file,
and then show more information to the client through cocoon.  I'm not sure
what the best way to go about this is.  Anyone have any general sudgestions
or tips on error handling.

Matt