cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <atagu...@nnt.ru>
Subject Re: How do get URL line params in logicsheet?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:14:52 GMT
>Hi,
Hello :-)

>Now that I have the logicsheet working by removing the
><?cocoon-process type="xsp" ?> processor tag,
errr, you mean after removing <?cocoon-process type="xslt" ?> ;)

>I no longer
>am able to pass parameters on the url >line
>(myxmlfile.xml?param1=foo&param2=bar) and have access
>to them via <xsl:param>.

Well, a logicsheet surely shouldn't use them to build an xsp
page otherwise we would have to recompile the page
on every request!

>I suppose this makes sense since it's no longer being processed
>by the xslt processer.
You can get access to them not only in the xsl processor

>How can I get these params via
>the xsp processor?

Look at the xsp/lib-page.xml sample. It makes an extensive use
of the 'request' taglib. It doesn't show how to use
<request:get-parameter> tag, but basicly it is
like this
request:get-paramete name="aaa" default="bbb" as="string"/>

>thanks in advance,
>
>Alex

By the way, the http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html guidlines
discourage use of 'HTML or "Stylelized" email'-s to the list.
I positively find this remark usefull, as in my e-mail client
the HTML-ed email look ugly (i use PMMail 2000). And they
break the style (most of other emails i read have plain text
formatting).

Best regards,
   Tagunov Anthony