cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fo...@neonics.com
Subject Re: util:include + xsp problem
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 04:11:35 GMT

try xml.apache.org, soap is somewhere nere there.

Soap is, in my opinion, the same as XML-RPC.
Its simply HTTP requests with some xml appended.
Not very useful, since it's only capable of 'GET' and 'POST' request
types, not able to sustain a connection and let the server generate
events..

I see no use for it :)