cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Forge <fo...@neonics.com>
Subject util:include + xsp problem
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:21:42 GMT

HI there,

I wish to include some xml data in my first xml file.
This works.

But my taglib cannot access the included data..

I know why, because the code that inserts the xml file is nicely placed
between the code that examines it..

Is there any way to do this (nicely?)
Maybe it's time to add XInclude support?

Btw, I know one way to do it and that is using a logicsheet as stylesheet,
and defining a template that inserts the xml data..
If all goes well, this stylesheet is first applied to the input xml data,
and then my logicsheet is applied to that data..

Would this approach work?