cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stu Lewis <s...@aber.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon 1.8.x installation problems
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:59:09 GMT
As long as it all works ok with Tomcat and Cocoon 1.7.4, then download the
1.8.x .tar.gz distribution. Put the .jar files from this into your tomcat
lib directory.

Any directory that you serve xml etc from should have a cocoon.properties
file. Use the copy of the file that came in the distribution.

No changes should be needed to the tomcat.bat file as it should scan the
tomcat lib directory for all available jar files.

It worked for me anyway! :)

What are the problems you are having? Where is it falling over? What
happends when you try to view Cocoon.xml?

Stu Lewis