cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Uli Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: stability of 1.8.3-dev?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 22:39:37 GMT
On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Donald Ball wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Uli Mayring wrote:
> >
> > So, what is the answer in the case of actions? Are they like the sitemap a
> > very specific solution for a particular task?
>
> suggest you take your questions regarding actions to cocoon-dev. :)

Usually I write on-topic here, but sometimes I go off rambling.
Interesting that you suggest ramblings should go to cocoon-dev, I wonder
what the folks over there think ;-)

Seriously, you are right, of course, this is off-topic here. But
cocoon-dev is more than I can handle via email and given a choice I'd
rather stay on this list.

Some mailing lists are also available as newsgroups (via the lists.*
hierarchy) - I think that would be pretty cool for the cocoon lists as
well. Perhaps I should finally get a decent mail client, that can handle
threads...

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring