cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sairam.Penugo...@in.efunds.com
Subject Problem with working CocoonFromServlet example
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:03:06 GMT
Hi
We have to convert jsp into xml i.e output of the jsp will be just like xml
document we would like to process that output to further xsl processing and
the result should be html.
We found an example which is in samples directory of cocoon i.e
samples/fromServlet/CocoonFromServlet.java  we thought it will be useful
but we unable to run that example.plz tell me how to run this example .even
we are unable to compile that CocoonServletRequest.java it is giving so
many errors.Is the procedure what i assumed is correct??Any other efficient
way ?
Plz send me the solution for the above problem

Thanx

with regards
sairam