cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Haarman" <mike.haar...@merrillcorp.com>
Subject Re: autocommit in c2/esql and postgresql 7
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:45:34 GMT

It may be that autocommit is disabled?  This is apparently required in
order to utilize large objects from PostgreSQL.  This "feature" is
mentioned in the README for the JDBC driver supplied with PostgreSQL.  I
only recall this esoterica in consequence of installing it this morning.

HTH,

Mike

"Jon Brisbin" <brisbin@ipa.net> on 03/15/2001 02:02:49 PM

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org