cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tiberiu Dondera" <tibidond...@hotmail.com>
Subject Turbine pool connection
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 01:09:40 GMT
I know that a similar question has been answered on the list before, but the
answer posted just didn't work out for me...

I'm using mysql, and I'm trying to use a connection pool.
This are the lines in my cocoon.properties:

processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.driver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/SCDomains
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.username=username
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.password=password
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.maxConnections=10
processor.xsp.pool.database.SCDomains.expiryTime=3600000

processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBMySQL
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor.DBMySQL=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

However, using esql without the connection pool works just fine
(<esql:driver>...</esql:driver>, etc.), but using
<esql:pool>SCDomains</esql:pool> just won't work...

Thanks in advance for any hints.
Tiberiu Dondera