cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Brisbin" <bris...@ipa.net>
Subject autocommit in c2/esql and postgresql 7
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:02:49 GMT
I've searched the archives of cocoon-users and cocoon-dev and haven't found
an answer to this quirky problem that surfaced today.  I'm running C2a4 on
Tomcat 3.2.1 and trying to run the ESQL examples in the cocoon app.  It
tells me 'error setting connection autocommit' when I try to access the
page.  I thought PostgreSQL was what most C2 developers were using so I
didn't expect problems with it.

I also can't figure out how to specify the driver for the connection pool in
cocoon.xconf...any help there would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to move a current 1.8.2 project to C2, but can't figure out
these little things enough to add the EJB stuff I want to.

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
www.jbrisbin.net