cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter" <pet...@dpa.aust.com>
Subject RE: Schema-validated XSP? (was: Re: C1 <xsp:element> useless?)
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:11:32 GMT
Hello Jeff,

Sorry, of course I got xsp and xsl mixed up again.

IMO a built in validation method is essential for systems that are
generating code (java, XML, XSL and XSP) dynamically. Try explaining to your
customers what the stack trace page means.

Regards

Peter Burstow

P.S. I am sometimes (rarely but several times today) getting messages twice
from this list, the second delayed by 4 or 5 minutes and this:
inserted at the start. Our network guy denies all knowledge of this program.