cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Cittadini" <David.Cittad...@blackmarble.com>
Subject C2 dynamic examples
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:01:18 GMT
I have two scenarios that I had happily working in C1 but I am struggling to
understand how to set them up in C2.

In the first example I created an XML "loader" file that used
util:include-uri to reference a servlet that produced XML content.  This XML
then referenced a XSL file that contained the XSP logic that in turn
referenced another XSL file for display.

In my second example, I created a servlet that created XML content and then
attached a stylesheet processing instruction.  This processing instruction
referenced an XSL file contained the XSP logic that in turn referenced
another XSL file for display.  This is basically the same as the first
example except that there was no initial XML "loader" file.

I have spent a fair bit of time trying to understand how I can do this with
Cocoon2 and sitemaps.  However, it has me beat.  I can sort of follow
through the examples but I cannot see anything that works like the above?
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks, David.