cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tapan Nanawati" <tapan_nanaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Question about mod_actions.dll in windows
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 21:18:55 GMT
Hi
Although Apache is newly supported on Windows (even on NT) I am not sure  if
it will run on Win-98 very well. But even if it is installed, its great.
The "mod_actions.so" file is for solaris platforms and you dont need to do
anything about this on Win systems (atleast on NT). We also wasted a lot of
time without reading the installation instructions carefuly. In fact we
thought on the same lines that you are thinking.
Suggestion: read cocoon/install.htm carefully.
Tapan Nanawati
tapan_nanawati@yahoo.com
91-11-6685274 (o)
91-98112-98982 (m)
New Delhi - INDIA
------------------------------
God is real, unless declared integer.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Marcela Callejas [mailto:mcalleja@ucauca.edu.co]
  Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 7:45 PM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: Question about mod_actions.dll in windows

  Hi all,

  I am tring to install cocoon server on Windows 98. In the install proccess
  i am required to load, in the apache http.conf  file, the module
  mod_actions.so.
  As i am working on windows, i guess that i shall include a dll
  named: mod_actions.dll. Any ideas how to get this idl ? do i have to
compile it
  with the source provided in the apache source modules(mod_actions.c)?
  Have somebody already compiled it, and can provide me this dll?. or how
can i
  resolve this problem?

  Thanks in advice