cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "JP Moresmau" ...@dol.ie>
Subject Re: util:include + xsp problem
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:27:42 GMT

Berin wrote:
>Because once you move to Cocoon 2, your code will no longer be functional.
>XSP is a Generator (or something that creates XML), and not a Transformer
>(or something that changes XML).

I've followed that whole discussion on includes, document() and XSP and now
I'm totally confused. The model I have in mind and that I'm trying to port
to Cocoon is having XML pages that have NO XSP or Logicsheets tags in them
(that is, pure content). Then I'd like to process them via XSLT and add xsp
code in them, then process the xsp, then transform that output into final
output. Is that not possible, no?

JP Moresmau
http://frenchstud.io