cocoon-users mailing list archives

From William Bagby <willi...@adone.com>
Subject RE: Transforming XML ito open in Excel
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:41:54 GMT

> > That is awesome.
> >
> > Is there a way to make it so that the fields in the first row become
> > the column names? I am of course making a big assumption
> that this can
> > be done, because when you import tab-delimited files in
> Excel you have
> > that option.
>
> you could modify the XSLT stylesheet to do this.
>
> - donald

At the risk of sounding like an ungrateful whelp...technically, you answered
my question, because "Is there a way..." is a yes/no question, and you
basically said, "yes."  But it doesn't really help me much.

So let me try again.

How would you modify the XSLT stylesheet so that the fields in the first row
become
the column names?