cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "davide semprini" <semprini_dav...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with charset!!!
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2001 13:28:23 GMT
<DIV>I have a big problem, I have a data-entry web perl application</DIV>
<DIV>connect with oracle database, I specify in perl script</DIV>
<DIV>an oracle variable NLS_LANG=ITALIAN_ITALY.UTF8</DIV>
<DIV>I&nbsp;insert some record in database oracle and when I visualize</DIV>
<DIV>this information with cocoon xml page, cocoon reply me an error</DIV>
<DIV>if inside a record exist a character like , ,,, the error is:</DIV>
<DIV>Can't convert beetween UTF8 and UCS2 .....</DIV>
<DIV>My oracle database is set with charset UTF8 I have to change</DIV>
<DIV>some configuration in cocoon.properties&nbsp;or insert</DIV>
<DIV>instruction &lt;?cocoon.format type""?&gt; to convert char UTF8 in UCS2???</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks at everybody</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>semprini davide&nbsp;</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get Your Private,