cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anders Högqvist" <hogqv...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cocoon 1.8.x installation problems
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:16:50 GMT
Hello brothers and sisters!

I've got some problem with Cocoon 1.8.1. I've looked at the installation
instructions over and over again but it doesn't work. I try to install it in
Win2k, on Apache 1.3.19 and I have tried most of the avalible Tomcat
versions (such as 3.1.1, 3.2.1, 3.2.2, 3.3). When I installed Cocoon 1.7.4
on Tomcat 3.1.1 everything went allright. Is there someone who tried Cocoon
1.8.1 on any Tomcat version and with a nice result, please write! And please
tell me if there is something I got to do except for the things in the
installation instructions.

Thanks
Anders Högqvist, Norrköping Sweden