cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anders Hgqvist" <hogqv...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cocoon 1.8.x installation problems
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:34:28 GMT
Hello Cocoon-users!

I have this little problem that I've been dealing with for some days now,
and witch I hope someone here can help me with.

I installed Cocoon 1.7.4 in Win2k and with Apache 1.3.19 and Tomcat 3.1.1
and that went perfectly. I had no problems starting Cocoon. But when I try
to install Cocoon 1.8 or 1.8.1 I get an error message (attached in the
txt-file) when opening Cocoon.xml. I have went thru the instruction manual
over and over again but it doesn't help. Can someone that now what the
problem is please help me?