cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Hansen ...@xmission.com>
Subject RE: I need help to install Cocoon
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:20:38 GMT

Anne it would appear that you have not included all of the Jars into
your classpath.

org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
> 		at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
> 		at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
> 		at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:254)
> 		at

> 		at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.j
ava:79
> 7)
> 		at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
> 		at

org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection
(HttpC
> onnectionHandler.java:210)
> 		at

org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:4
16)
> 		at

org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:
498)
> 		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
>
> 	[Anne-Claire Trommenschlager]  What does it means ?
>
> 	Anne-Claire

Bryan Hansen
Software Technology Group
http://www.swtg.com