cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christof Schneider" <Christof_Schnei...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: Obtaining XML into a string
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 00:53:45 GMT
Hi Marc,

I have done that in my logicsheet. But first some xsl: I guess you want to
have the value of the
tag sendmail2:htmlcontent in your string variable. xsl:copy-of makes a deep
copy (compared to xsl:copy) to the output tree. Not that what you want.
Replace the xsl:copy-of with xsl:value-of select="..." />. This delivers you
the Text-Node, which is inserted there. So don't forget to put the value
into quotation marks.

Hers's the modifid xsl:xsp - logicsheet code:
String htmlcontent=String.valueOf("<xsl:value-of
select="//sendmail2:htmlcontent"/>");

Hope it helps. Good luck.

- Chris