cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Zielinski <kzielin...@supermedia.pl>
Subject How to run Cocoon1 on Tomcat 4 NOT in webapps/ROOT?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 16:38:45 GMT
Hello.

      I'm preparing Cocoon Development Kit.
      I have prepared C2 on T4 Catalina in his own directory eg
      webapps/cocoon2.
      First CDK distribution will be available soon.

      I'm trying to run Cocoon 1.8 with Cocoon2 on the the same server
      Tomcat 4.

      I have problem because I can't run Cocoon1 in his own directory
      eg webapps/cocoon1 on Tomcat4.

      I can run Cocoon1 on Tomcat4 when I put all Cocoon1 jars in
      Tomcat4/libs, and put Cocoon1 in webapps/ROOT. In this case I
      can't use Cocoon2.

      So I need a solution which let me to run Cocoon1 and Cocoon2 on
      T4.

--
Best regards,
 Krzysztof                          mailto:kzielinski@supermedia.pl