cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Punte <stevep...@excite.com>
Subject GOT ME DROOLING! (Was: Some simple performance results...)
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 01:26:17 GMT

Ya got me drooling!  My pages are 900 to 1300ms, on
a good day!  I initially promised in the 100ms
range for what we are doing.  UUUuuuggggHh: the
pain of it all!

Would love to see Saxon supported in 1.8.3 with
a few paragraphs of how to "make it so"  :-)

Would a few bottles of wine sent to an appropriate
address lubricate the situation?

Steven P. Punte
Chief Technology Officer
AMANSI Corporation
www.amansi.com
steve@amansi.com

>  With 1.8.2 and Xalan1.2.2, I get average response of around 300-400ms,
with
>  a standard deviation of 200-250ms (it varies a bit with my stylesheets)
>  With 1.8.3 and Saxon 6.2.1 and everything else the same, the average
>  response is about 20-30ms.  Standard deviation is also similarly
improved.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/