cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Muenzer Peter <Peter.Muen...@fthw.siemens.de>
Subject AW: C2 and SVG Generation
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 16:24:42 GMT
	Unfotunatly Conny is rigth - a Solution for that Problem would
(only) be possible if the
	SVG Processor would provide a function that is executed at Drawing
time. Have a look at
	the java language binding for SVG at the W3.org website
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-SVG-20001102/java-binding.zip

	Good Luck !
Peter