cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kevin.dalla...@xmls.com
Subject RE: [C2] nowrap in tables
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:21:04 GMT
Sean,

This is similar to using selected in a <select> statement.  In that case,
selected="yes" does the trick.  Perhaps nowrap="yes" will solve your
problem.

Regards,
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean [mailto:jakarta@wideasleep.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 12:00 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: [C2] nowrap in tables

Actually the funny thing is, I cannot even get the <![CDATA[nowrap]]> I
thought that would work to work.  I tried:

But the Cocoon or Xerces parser barfs on that.  I also tried:

   <![CDATA[<td nowrap>]]>

But that outputted &lt; and &gt; instead of the actual < or > characters.
So my question changes a bit, is this at ALL possible to get this nowrap
into a td element via Cocoon?

Thanks,
Sean