cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bari, Naeem" <nae...@Meridinet.com>
Subject UPDATE: newbie: at wits end trying to get XSPs to work
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:05:17 GMT

Ok, I narrowed the error down. Now I just need to figure out how to fix it
:)

To recap, I cannot get any XSP files to work, I keep getting a
ClassCastException.

I traced it down to the processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor class.
In the load(filename) method, it tries to get a new instance of the freshly
compiled XSPPage class,but it barfs with a ClassCastException. On making
some log entries, the object it finds is of type
"_D_._Program_Files._blah_blah._xsp._page, which it cannot cast to an object
of type XSPPage.

So how can this be?

Any help welcome,

thanks,