cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bala Sambandam <bala_samban...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SV: getInputStream from within XSP page
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:35:41 GMT
But I'm using the POST method for my login page, and I've used POST
before with regular servlets outside of the Cocoon context but with the
same servlet/container settings without any problems.  Code somewhere
must be grabbing the InputStream, cause if I call getReader in it's
place, I get an error because something else has the InputStream.  I'll
keep grepping code till I find the culprit.

later,
Bala