cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eric Carlson <ecarl...@erols.com>
Subject Firewall error?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:25:54 GMT
Heiko Gierer:

  I found your posting (below) via a GOOGLE.COM search, and we are having the
same problem with a web application we are reviewing. We get the exact same
error message (with a different IP address of course). Did you ever figure out
what was causing the problem?

- Eric Carlson
AW: New Cocoon site

Heiko Gierer cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:48:31 +0100

Since you are in beta testing you might want to know this:

When we try to access your server from behind our corporate firewall, this
is all we get:
WatchGuard firewall: Response denied from http://213.41.121.145:80/: No
version found

Something missing !?!

Regards
Heiko Gierer

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Olivier Richaud [mailto:olivier_richaud@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. November 2000 01:18
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: New Cocoon site

We are pleased to announce ReponseNET our question based system based on
Cocoon. The server is in French, but will be translated into English before
the end of the beta test.

Feel free to request more information.

http://www.reponsenet.com

Many, many thanks to the developpers who helped in the development of
Cocoon, which is a wonderful publishing tool.

Olivier.
Olivier Richaud
olivier.richaud@reponsenet.com
www.reponsenet.com