cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: request error
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:09:38 GMT
Caroline Boonen wrote:

> I've try it, but I've the same error :/
>
> Could you look my files to see if I've forget somethings?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Ok.  I took a look at your code, and the Abstract Class that all XSPProcessers
extend.  The problem is that Cocoon 1.8+ does not declare the variables to be
static--meaning that you either need to implement the logic directly in the
<xsl:template> section, or you need to explicitly pass the parameters to the
function you created (the preferred method).

Try the modified xsp logicsheet included here.