cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Klink <...@baba9.com>
Subject Re: How to install Cocoon 2 (Jrun)?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:37:18 GMT

Have a look at you cocoon log in WEB-INF/logs. There you should get some
hints about the nature of the problem.

I guess it will either be the problem that you can't get a proper XML
parser - see earlier mail, or you have a sitemap problem. Then you might
try to increase the memory allocated to your virtual machine. Have a
look in the cocoon-developer mailing list archive for a thread on this.

Markus