cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Arnod-Prin <sarnodp...@smile.ch>
Subject media, media, media ?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 15:27:24 GMT
This is not exactly what I want to do, but if you solve this problem,
you will solve mine ;)

Considering you don't want xsl transformation to be a function of the
http browser but in function of a parameter (that would be store in a
database ...), how is it possible to do ?? (including modification of a
cocoon class in the worst case..). In cocoon1 ? in cocoon 2 ?

If you haven't understood, suppose you want your xml vocabulary to be
transform on monday by the monday_voc.xsl, on tuesday by the
tuesday_voc.xsl.. and so on...

thank you :)
by the way, if I modify a class, can I still use cocoon freely ?

thanx