cocoon-users mailing list archives

From CURRAN Chad / FTR&D / ATFREEDOM <chad.cur...@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject RE: ESQL problems
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:42:39 GMT
The format below works for me:

processor.xsp.logicsheet.junk.java     =
file:///d:/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/junk.xsl

(no line break in the middle, it only looks that way because of word wrap.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay [mailto:blueegg@teleport.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 12:14 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: ESQL problems

I know this question has been asked before, but there is still no definitive
answer that I've come across.

I'm using Windows NT, Cocoon 1.8, and tomcat (no apache).

I can't get the XSP processor to process the ESQL tags.

In cocoon.properies I have the line:
processor.xsp.logicsheet.esql.java     =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl

In my xml file I have:
<xsp:page
  language="java"
  xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/1999/SQL/v2"
  xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"

I do NOT use an <?xml-logicsheet> tag in my xml.

It was suggested that in the cocoon.properties file, 'resource' should be
changed to file and pointed at the actual file on the filesystem.  Is that
the case and what is the syntax for a (Windows) file that is at
d:\tomcat\src\esql.xsl?

Thanks in advance for your help.