cocoon-users mailing list archives

From GCS <...@agentsinside.com>
Subject Jakarta+Cocoon too many processes?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:47:51 GMT
Hello all,

 I have Jakarta and Cocoon on my machine. I realized that I have too many
processes running as
gcs      16889  0.1  6.7 244860 12784 pts/10 S    18:38   0:00 /usr/local/encap/jdk1.3.0_01/bin/i386/native_threads/java
-Dtomcat.home=/usr/local/jakarta org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat

On an other server, which has only Jakarta, there is only one process running
this. Is it a configuration mistake on my side, or what happening here?
If you have similar setup, please send me the number of processes in private.

Thank you very much!
Laszlo