cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: Schema-validated XSP? (was: Re: C1 <xsp:element> useless?)
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:56:42 GMT
Hi all,

Is this already implemented?  If I simply designate a validating
parser in cocoon.properties wouldn't/couldn't it do something like this?

Either way, I completely agree with your idea.  It would make debugging
a bit easier. I'd just want to be able to turn it off after development
is done, i'm sure the performance hit is quite big.

-matt