cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vorbau, Alex" <alex_vor...@hp.com>
Subject RE: xsp in stylesheet isn't being exectued
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:34:10 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions.

Changing <?xml-stylesheet... to <?xml-logicsheet...
yielded the error, which I have seen before, but I don't know what causes
it.  Any ideas?

Could not associate stylesheet to document:  no matching stylesheet for:
explorer

thanks again for the help.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Tagunov Anthony [mailto:atagunov@nnt.ru]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 7:41 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: xsp in stylesheet isn't being exectued

To catch up with my last e-mail:

>Hello,
>
>I'm trying to include a small bit of java XSP code in my stylesheet..

stylesheets get applied by the xslt processor _after_ the xsp processor
has generated the xml

xslt pre-xsp processing are called stylesheets (approx= taglibs) and
are run by the XSPProcessor before the xsp is compiled to java.

Therefore use <?xml-logicsheet, not <?xml-stylesheet

you may use xslt processor, but later on after the xsp, to apply style