cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: Re[2]: [C2] Windows-1251 encoding
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 12:24:44 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Romanov" <rio@nizhny.ru>
To: "Piroumian Konstantin" <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 7:45 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [C2] Windows-1251 encoding

> Hello Konstantin,
>
> PK> The main idea of the answer is to set encoding in cocoon.properties or
use:
> PK> <xsp:logic>
> PK>     response.setContentType("text/html;charset=windows-1251");
> PK> </xsp:logic>
> PK> and
charset=windows-1251"/>
> PK> in your formatting XSL.
>
> Are You sure You talking about C2?

No, i'm sorry, I didn't notice that it was about C2.
I have not much experience with C2, so I can't help.
Maybe, something like that can be done with C2 too:
<xsp-request:set-content-type>text/html;charset=windows-1251</xsp-request:se
t-content-type>

I am also interested to solve that problem.
Maybe someone else can answer this question?