cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sean" <jaka...@wideasleep.com>
Subject [C2] Logic Sheet Problems
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 04:09:35 GMT
Hello,

I am having a bit of trouble getting my own logic sheet to work in Cocoon2.  I created an
entry in the cocoon.xconf file that references my "util" library.  One thing on that though,
How do I refer to my own directory in say webapps/mysite/logicsheets/util ?  I was not sure
if I should use context://mysite/logicsheets/util/util.xsl or resource://, neither seemed
to do anything at all.  Anyhow, In my sitemap I have an xsl transform I am performing and
in that transformation sheet I refer to the util logicsheet using the same xmlns that I defined
in the cocoon.xconf file.  When I perform the transform and render the output I get nothing,
nada, it never gets into the logicsheet and yet there are no errors in the log file for cocoon.
 Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?  Are there any examples of logicsheets
that AREN'T in the org.apache... jar files?

I appreciate any pointers you might be able to offer ... thanks.

Sean