cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Pae Choi" <paec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: c1.8.2 on jboss/embededtomcat
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 07:41:19 GMT
Jon,

[FYI] I have not test the jBoss 2.1 yet, but I've been running jBoss
2.0final with
Tomcat v3.2.1 quite some time. And I added the cocoon 1.8.2 after those
two configureation and I know it still running. I am kind of tight up with
some
works, but I will try to help as much I can -- not jBoss v2,1(don't have
time to
paly with it yet).

Pae

>I've been wrestling with this EmbededTomcat thing on JBoss 2.1 with Tomcat
>3.2.1...everything downloads and installs fine, but I keep getting the
>following error, no matter where I put cocoon.jar...I think it's a
>classloader issue, but not sure if anyone has fixed this problem with 1.8.2
>and jboss??  I've seen several questions along this line, but no
>satisfactory answers yet...any help would be appreciated (C2 works fine in
>this setup)...
>
>Jon Brisbin
>
>java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at
>resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl due to
>java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or retrieving error.
> at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java:302)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
> at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.<init>(Engine.java:179)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:232)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:157)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
> at
>org.apache.tomcat.context.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartu
>Interceptor.java:130)
> at
>org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java:491)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:453)
> at org.jboss.tomcat.TomcatEntry.execute(TomcatEntry.java:325)
> at org.jboss.tomcat.TomcatEntry.<init>(TomcatEntry.java:72)
> at
>org.jboss.tomcat.EmbeddedTomcatService.startService(EmbeddedTomcatService.j
>va:69)
> at org.jboss.util.ServiceMBeanSupport.start(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:93)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
> at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1628)
> at
com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1523)