cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anjul Srivastava" <an...@anjul.com>
Subject SVG serving problem
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:40:42 GMT
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD SVG 20001102//EN"
  "http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-SVG-20001102/DTD/svg-20001102.dtd">
<svg width="12cm" height="4cm">
  <desc>Example rect01 - rectangle expressed in physical coordinates</desc>
  <rect x="4cm" y="1cm" width="4cm" height="2cm"
        style="fill:yellow; stroke:navy; stroke-width:0.1cm" />
</svg>

Try as I might I cannot get cocoon to serve this file as an SVG file such that my browser
recognizes it as an SVG file and invokes the plug-in. Could somebody please tell me the cocoon
processing/formatting instructions necessary to get Cocoon to serve the file in such a way
that my Internet Explorer with the Adobe SVG 2.0 beta plugin recognizes it as SVG and renders
it as such?

As of now, I access this file from : http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/images/shapes/rect01.svg and
it renders fine in my browser. But if I copy this file into my own web site: http://www.anjul.com/rect01.svg
it shows up in my browser as a regular XML file (the plugin is not invoked and it is not rendered).

Thank you,
Anjul.