cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject [C2] New installation problem with Tomcat 4.0b1and JDK 1.3
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:00:11 GMT
Hi, again!

I solved Cocoon2 installation problem with libraries:
the jars that had to be removed was: crimson.jar, japx.jar from Tomcat lib
directory.

Now I get another error: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap
handler's sitemap is not available.

Can anybody tell me why does this happen?

I learn from Cocoon logs that the sitemap could not be compiled. This is the
message:
DEBUG   7951    [cocoon  ] (Thread-2): Language Exception
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
sitemap_xmap:
Line 0, column 0:
D:\jakarta-tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b1\work\localhost\cocoon\org\apache\coc
oon\www\sitemap_xmap.java:21: Class javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest
not found in import.

Is this an error somewhere in sitemap.xsl logicsheet?

The other warning from logs is this:
WARN    6369    [cocoon  ] (Thread-2): Could not expand
Directory:D:\JBuilder40\jdk1.3\jre\lib\ext
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Attempted to
retrieve directory listing of non-directory D:\JBuilder40\jdk1.3\jre\lib\ext
D:\JBuilder40\jdk1.3 is my JAVA_HOME environment variable value.
I have no such a directory etc in %JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\. What's wrong with my
JDK?

My configuration:
Windows NT 4.0 Sp6
Tomcat 4.0b-1
Sun JDK 1.3
Cocoon2 from the yesterday's CVS snapshot.

Help is very appreciated.

Best regards,

Konstantin Piroumian
Software engineer