cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Arthur" <rob...@aptcompsys.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon with SSL
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:34:30 GMT
I have included the JSSE jars in the tomcat classpath, and also uncommented the lines in server.xml
which relate to SSL (and used keytool as described in server.xml).   And indeed there is no
problem accessing the page with HTTPS - IE complains about my self-signed certificate and
displays a nice little adlock to keep me happy ;-)   However, I am *still* able to view the
page with HTTP.

At the end of the day, since I am not concerned with Client verification, this is not a *major*
concern, but my clients are not people who would necessarily remember to put an s on the end
of http!

Bob.