cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter C. Verhage" <pete...@zeelandnet.nl>
Subject Using a dummy producer for configuration data
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:24:15 GMT
A while back (a week ago or something), I asked if it was possible with
Cocoon to have a class that is running within Cocoon that reads
configuration data from a certain file specified within cocoon.properties.

Somebody told me I could create a dummy producer for just doing that. I
believe him for his words, but I don't have the finest clue where to start
:) So my question is, how am I going to accomplish something like this :P, I
just need some tips to get started... :)

Regards,

Peter